The longer the olives ripen, the darker they become. Black olives are less fresh and have already lost many vital substances. Although they contain more oil, the oil of green olives is of higher quality.
Full of healthy antioxidants and a fruity-fresh taste
- Quality class: Extra virgin olive oil, first harvest, cold extracted
- Harvest: November 2020, Morocco / Meknes
- Awards: 4x gold, 3x silver , 1X Bronze
- Variety: Pichuline Marocaine
- Suitable for cooking and frying (up to 203 °), to refine cold dishes or just to enjoy with a piece of white bread.
The olives for this excellent olive oil vintage were harvested green and exclusively by hand. Modern cold extraction directly after the harvest creates an olive oil that combines a balanced taste with notes of tomato and artichoke and an intense finish on the palate. An olive oil for connoisseurs of a healthy nutrition.
Awarded 8 times
Including 4x gold from the best international olive oil competitions (from Italy, Spain, Israel and Germany).
You can find all our Awards and competitions per vintage.
Olive oil profile
- Smoke point: 203 ° (suitable for frying)
- Consumption: until November 2023 (best shelf life due to the high polyphenol content)
- Polyphenols: 370 mg / kg
- Chemical analysis: Acid: 0.15%, peroxide: 1.6 meq, K232: 1.92, K270: 0.17, wax: 37mg / kg (values can naturally change slightly over the course of the year)
- Avg. Temperature in the tank: 16-22 °
700 meters above sea level and a high level of biodiversity offer the best conditions
From the Atlas Mountains of Morocco
- Organic without fertilizers or pesticides
- Pichuline Maroccain with a particularly fruity taste profile
- First harvest, plowed by hand
- Unique in aroma with lots of healthy antioxidants
In the production of our Moroccan olive oil, we attach great importance to hand-picking the olives. In this way we achieve a gentle treatment of our fruits from the Atlas Mountains in the vicinity of Meknes and at the same time create jobs. An early harvest of the predominantly green olives gives our Moroccan olive oil its fresh and fruity aroma. The preservation of the important polyphenols, which act as antioxidants, is thus promoted. Processing takes place quickly after the harvest in cold extraction in our nearby oil mill.
The power of polyphenols (antioxidants)
Polyphenols have been on everyone’s lips for a few years. They help us to stay healthy, fit and slim into old age. Our premium olive oil has an impressive 370 mg / kg polyphenols. And yes, polyphenols have a powerful taste. Olive Oil Season is characterized by a fine taste harmony with bitter and fruity notes.
Healthy has never been so delicious.
Find out more why olive oil is so healthy.
From production to shipping: Moroccan olive oil for you
- Shipping from Germany
- Optimal temperature delivery
- Bottling takes place in Germany for the benefit of freshness
To protect the high quality of our extra virgin olive oil, we ensure gentle and fast delivery of freshly pressed olive oil to Germany. We do not fill in Morocco, but ecologically in Germany, where we fill in bottles and bag-in-box packaging. Shipping and delivery to you takes place from our warehouse in Bremen, which is temperature-controlled and fully coordinated with the preservation of the quality of our olive oils.
Fry up to 203 degrees.
Olive oil for frying? We have had the smoke point of our olive oil tested in the laboratory: Up to 203 degrees heat, with Olive Oil Season you can fry, boil and deep-fry whatever you find, from eggs to potatoes to steaks. Not only Italian top chefs agree: Almost every dish is tastier and healthier if it is prepared with olive oil.
Find out more why olive oil is suitable for frying.
Reda is the miller of this excellent olive oil
He is a trained farmer and has been extracting the best olive oils in Morocco for more than 10 years. Find out more about our team and why we are so passionate about olive oil.
Your Olive Oil producer: Moroccan olive oil for private and commercial use
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Pichuline Maroccain Olive, exotic, harmonious aroma profile
- Delivery to end consumers & B2B
- good service and best quality through optimized harvest, processing and packaging
- worldwide delivery
- Olive Oil Mill and Farm in Meknes, Morocco / Atlas Mountains, historical cultivation region since Roman antiquity
- Sustainable environment due to good location (approx. 700 meters above sea level), biodiversity, sandy / dry soils
As a demanding manufacturer of top quality olive oils, we are your extra virgin olive oil producer high value on your satisfaction. We sell our olive oils directly to end users, but also to experienced retailers and wholesalers. Although Morocco is the world’s fifth largest supplier of olive oils, our special olive trees are a real insider tip: The Pichuline Maroccain Olive Oil brings Mediterranean flair and exotic notes, which inspires with a fruity, subtly bitter aroma profile and is unique in the world.
Our Olive Oil Mill and the farm in Meknes, Morocco, offer olives of the unique Pichuline Maroccain variety a good location at around 700 meters above sea level. The region is characterized by biodiversity and sandy-dry soils. The cultivation of olives and the production of olive oil has been a tradition here since the ancient Romans.
Feel free to contact us
If you choose us as your olive oil producer as a commercial partner, we offer B2B shipping for all of our extra virgin olive oils in bulk or ready-for-sale in a darkened bottle 500ml. All bottles with the Premium Olive Oil Season label can be ordered for your country in your language or simply English. We can also optimize large orders for you according to container.
Morocco: Worldwide fifth largest olive oil producer
- Location near the city of Meknes in the Atlas Mountains
- Organically certified farm and sustainable cultivation of olives
- high Biodiversity as the basis for olive cultivation
- Olive oil variety: Pichuline Maroccain with a selected aromatic profile
Our location near Meknes in the Atlas Mountains / Morocco is known for the long tradition in olive cultivation. Along with Spain, Italy and Greece, Morocco is the most famous of the fifth largest olive oil producers. History and sustainable maintenance of old trees under the best climatic conditions at an altitude of 600 to 800 meters above sea level. combine to form one of the best growing regions for olive oil in Morocco. The farm, the oil mill and the olives are organically certified with us. The surrounding area is not only characterized by the olive trees, but also with great biodiversity, which means that our high quality is achieved without the use of pesticides. Our olives come from a special olive tree that is only found in Morocco: The Pichuline Maroccain Olive has a very round profile from fruity to bitter that is very harmonious and balanced.