§1 Applicability to consumers and definition of terms (1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text (1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders via our internet shop [https://oliveoilseason.com] (https://oliveoilseason.com).
(2) If the contract is concluded, the contract comes with
Olive Oil Season Ltd. Business House Suite 7 Triq l-Arcisqof Pietru Pace Victoria (Gozo), VCT 2504 Malta conditions.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) When an order is received in our online shop, the following rules apply: The consumer submits a binding contract offer by successfully going through the ordering procedure provided in our online shop.
The order takes place in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods
- Confirm by clicking the ‘Add to shopping cart’ button
- Checking the information in the shopping cart
- Enter the invoice or delivery address
- Enter the payment method and payment details
- Re-examination or correction of the respective entered data.
- Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the button ‘buy’ We immediately confirm receipt of the order by an automatically generated email (‘order confirmation’). With this we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our internet shop: We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by email. You can also view the terms and conditions at any time at oliveoilseason.com/agb . For security reasons, your order details are no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date (1) The prices quoted include the statutory sales tax and other price components. Any shipping costs will be added.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance, on account or by credit card (Visa, Mastercard).
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after the conclusion of the contract.
§4 delivery Our delivery conditions (such as the countries we deliver to, shipping costs or return costs) can be found under delivery.
§5 retention of title We reserve ownership of the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 warranty The statutory warranty regulations apply.
§7 Code of Conduct We have submitted to the codes of conduct of the following institutions:
Trusted Shops GmbH Colonius Carré Subbelrather Strasse 15c 50823 Cologne You can access the Trusted Shops Code of Conduct by clicking on the Trusted Shops seal on our website or at [trustedshops.de] (https://www.trustedshops.de).
§8 contract language As contract language german will be available exclusively.
§10 Choice of law and place of jurisdiction The place of jurisdiction is Valetta, Malta.